Game Plan Interview—Part One
Validated their decision to become a partner. Say things like, “Congratulations on making the decision. I’m proud of you for taking charge of your life. From now on, things are going to be different for you and your family.” This helps remove any doubt they may have had about becoming a business partner
Game Plan Interview—Part Two Set their expectations
- Success or failure is up to you
- I will help you build your business but I won’t do it for you.
- I’m focusd on helping you become independent as fast as possible
- There will be ups an downs
- Success takes time
Game Plan Interview—Part Three, Getting Started Checklist
- Identify the appropriate tool
- Get them connected – plugged in
- Give them a basic understanding of the compensation plan
- fundamental understanding on how to invite
Game Plan Interview—Part Four Create A Game Plan
- How can they get their first customer
- How can they get their first business partner
- Encourage them to attend their first company event
- What steps can you take to help them earn their first commssion check
Game Plan Interview—Part Five Give some specific assignments & due dates to help them get over the line
- Develop and write down their why
- Build their list
- Setup a launch party
What can help a person get over the line?• Signing up their first customer• Signing up their first business paartner• Getting their first commission check• Attending a big company event• Making friends inside the organization• Proclaiming their intentions to the world• Getting promoted to a new level• Being recognized for some sort of achievement There are hundreds of other things that can contribute to a person getting over the line. As a sponsor, your job is to help them get over the line and STAY over the line. And the line never really goes away. It’s always there and you, as a leader, need to be constantly aware of where your people are emotional. This way you can continue to encourage them to never let go of their dreams.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?